Wednesday, January 23, 2008

a WTF moment part 1.

Here is an intresting vid i found on youtube while searching for excersizes for my small..."problem"




Now, where do i start with this video?
lets talk about how first of all, every damn girl in this video looks like an extra in a "Bollywood" video. Ok, so then she starts, and she actually DOES it- IT, i mean, WOW.
Second, what the fuck is up with the casual "glutes" voice over which replaces "boots" throughout the whole song, and what kills me is how at 1:01 she starts to do her "video ho" dance. I mean, what channel of paid programming access was this on? I could just imagine the amount of male perversion watching this video, as stated by "cocodous" from youtube:

cocodous (11 months ago)
danm ma, when can i start picture me & u doing that shit

Or by....
ewjomega(8 months ago)
I'm in love



See what i mean? I'll let you decide. Comment please:)

No comments: