Thursday, January 17, 2008

Soak-in-my-sorrows day

Guess what all my lovey-dovey kiss kiss people?
Valentines day is almost here. But for me, it's considered soak-in-my sorrows day. Every year since middle school, i've had to watch other people get loved up by they're significant other. From exchanging gifts to slopping each other up in the hallways to buying each other clothes and holding hands. Life is fucking retarded. It seems like if you dont have the right look or personality nobody's gonna want you. Im not that type of "open" person where i just talk to everyone, i dont know you- you dont know me. Let's keep it at that, but maybe that's what people want. Maybe i should just be someone im not, maybe i should just stick my noses in shit i dont care about. Chea right.

Valentine's day is the most overhyped day ever.
Aside from the gift exchanging, spit exchanging, and STD exchanging, im probably the only person on the face of this earth that feels sorry for some couples. A fine-ass dude gets with an ugly-ass girl ??????????????!!!!!. But he acts like she is just heaven on earth. What's even worse is that i have to watch ugly redneck couples feel on each other too, it gets annoying. Walking down the hallway to get to your next class to find an ugly redneck girl with bad teeth, hair, and is most likely 1 year older than everyone holding hands with some big-john dude who looks like he is a decendant of whiskey makers in the Appalacian mountains blocking the damn hallway!!

Here's the only positive- When a guy you really like has had a girlfriend for sometime, and on valentines day, acts like she doesn't exist. YES!!! 1 point for me!!! that makes my whole day right there. I know it sounds mean, but fuck it- life is mean. Big ups to soak-in-my-sorrows day- just like christmas.

No comments: